Tuesday, April 24, 2018

INSANE



Lean face, flowing floral dress,
Is she real? My damsel in distress,

She calls for me,
Dancing in glee; urging me to be free.


I am engulfed by this sheer darkness,
crying for someone to fill this loneliness.

Outside I look fine,
but my insides whine.


So take away my sedatives,
Don't get interrogative.

'cause I am losing the sense of wrong and right,
my mind is stuck in this fight.

Help me revive,
and once again let me feel alive.


Your words prick through my veins,
tell me how sane are you to call me insane?

2 comments:

  1. Wow, the last line or I must say; the last verse was nicely questioned to the readers. I like to do that a lot myself. Good work

    ReplyDelete

Write your thoughts

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Grandfather's night jasmine

 The nostalgic summer air filled me with the realization that soon I will be running in lush green paddy fields. Summer and I have a toxic r...