Wednesday, August 26, 2020

Folds of clouds

 Skipping through reveries,

I look up at you,

You; the blazing bright.

Blinding me: is you or your love?

Melting, evaporating,

every corners of me I had yet to explore.

You bestow thousands diamonds upon me.

Your shine makes me dazzling.

You: the sun; Me: a flowing river,

You; stoic, immovable,

Me; flowing, unstable.

Should I blame fate?

for it has made my clarity,

fall irrevocably for your vagueness


Your blazing glares gravitates me

In effusions I relent to you.

In the folds of clouds, finally,

We meet!

My playfulness nudging your placidity.

Making you relent to my games

And we play in stupor

atop these clouds.

The corner of your eyes searching,

every time I vanish in those lining of whites.


But soon I will have to run with the wind,

and you never chase.

Then I fall down in tears.

Wishing

this ephermerality to last an eternity.


Me: a flowing river; You: the blazing sun

Co-existing, Co-destroying


1 comment:

Write your thoughts

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Grandfather's night jasmine

 The nostalgic summer air filled me with the realization that soon I will be running in lush green paddy fields. Summer and I have a toxic r...